At the Law Offices of Edward S. Robbins, P.A., we endeavor to offer the highest caliber of legal representation to our clients. We are dedicated to understanding our clients' problems and finding sensible solutions. We offer case by case analysis and treat our clients as the individuals they are, tailoring our services to their specific legal situation. Edward S. Robbins, Esq., is admitted to practice in both Florida and New York. We have over 20 years of experience assisting clients with their estate legal matters. We have a history of competent, ethical and courteous legal representation.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, New York, NY, Juris Doctor 1985
- Admitted to the New York State Bar in 1986
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in 1992
- Full time private practice in New York at NY Firms from 1986 through 1992
- Full time private practice in Florida from 1992 through today.